SUP FLOOR & TILE
R30.00 – R1,065.00
QAC 99.97% Antibacterial Sanitizing Floor & Tile Cleaner
SUP Floor & Tile
Specially formulated as a broad spectrum sanitizing agent for heavy traffic floor and tile surfaces.
This product is a water soluble oil based detergent/sanitizer with a unique blend of disinfecting, cleaning, and deodorizing properties
SUP Floor Tile is identified as a clear blue liquid with a sea breeze fragrance.
Where to use SUP Floor & Tile:
Excellent industrial and household detergent, especially floors and tile surfaces.
Can be used for solar panel cleaning.
Recommended dilution ratio:
- For general sanitising: 1 part concentrate to 50 parts of water (1:50).
- For intensive sanitising: Pre-clean heavily soiled areas then wash with SUP Floor & Tile diluted in a ratio of 1 part concentrate to 20 parts water (1:20).
SUP Floor & Tile
A three in one product for disinfecting, cleaning, and deodorising
Kills 99 9 of bacteria
Convenient packaging in 100 ml, 1 L, 5 L, and 25 L
100ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 25 Litre
Ships within 2-3 days after successful transaction, please contact us for shipping costs - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0814564344
Return shipping for the buyer's bill, please see, Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: June 01, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Manadè Distributions.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review Our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- YOU means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- COMPANY (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Manadè Distributions (Pty) Ltd, 7 Coetzee Street, Randpoort.
- SERVICE refers to this Online Store
- GOODS refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- ORDERS mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered and is subject to a 10% handling fee.
The 2% commission fee from i-sell will not be refunded
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods.
We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- Product must have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Goods opened and damaged
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods to the following address:
7 Coetzee Street
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to You, You will receive a gift credit for the value of your return or you can exchange it for something else in our store to the same value or more (not less). Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate or your new product will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no enquiries yet.