What are we (i-sell.net) trying to accomplish?
We are trying to create an online environment for the average Joe to list and sell their products without jumping through hoops or paying crazy fees to do so. Thus being the 1st stepping stone for your business. Sell your products, grow your income and build on that, Creating an online shop is a timely & pricey process for any new business. iSell will get you started.
More here about i-sell here
Customers are the individuals and businesses that purchase goods and services from another business. … The way businesses treat their customers can give them a competitive edge. Although consumers can be customers, consumers are defined as those who consume or use market goods and services.
Useful links: login/register
A vendor is a party in the supply chain that makes goods and services available to companies or consumers. The term “vendor” is typically used to describe the entity that is paid for goods that are provided, rather than the manufacturer of the goods itself.
Payments work as follows.
- Customer will pay for the order via our PayFast payment gateway.
- The Vendor will dispatch the order to the customer.
- The Vendor will then have the ability to request payout for the order once Customer has taken delivery.
Delivery or shipping methods
- Store deliveries – the store will define it’s own methods
- Delivery Drivers – Locally appointed drivers will collect, transport & deliver parcels with your area in the event a store does not offer delivery or shipping.